Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Allow me to re-introduce myself..

So, I started this thing last year on February 1st, 2013, did 5 posts, then what happened? Well, lookie here, its already March 4th.. hahaha..

My name is Jeziell Delgado. I am a first time mommy to Brennan who was born May 23, 2013. I have been married to my husband Mark since August 2012. I am a lover of crafts, cookies, travel, and recently have been really into Project Life. I also just got my own, very first sewing machine! I have sewn little things here and there, but I will be attempting at sewing my own quilt soon!

Ok forreals, I have some plans for 2014 and one of them is to be more committed to this thing.

In the meantime, here are some pictures from the past year or so!










As you can see, our life is centered around Brennan, but we can't imagine it any other way!

Look forward to more posts from me! :)

Big Hug,
Jez

No comments:

Post a Comment