Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

Next Thursday marks the first day of Spring for this year. Are you ready? Here in Northern California we've been hitting temps of 70's this week, so it looks like things are warming up around here! Here are a couple of things to help you get ready for the warmer weather and the sunshine. (I know those of you with snow storms are sooo ready for it, right?)



1 // I don't know about you, but I'm ready to spend some time outside and let my little one run around when he's able to start walking. How 'bout this picnic blanket though? You'll come to see that I have a thing for stripes. Thinking about sewing my own picnic blanket after I tackle my first quilt. But we'll cross that road when we get there. LOL. (via Etsy)

2 // I have this thing with sunglasses where I feel like I need to try them on every time I see some in a store. I've always loved tortoise frames, they go with everything. (via Urban Outfitters)

3 // This floral print is perfect for pen pals and for spring. Just the perfect amount of color to break the wintery white season! Makes me want to bust out my watercolors and give it a try! (via Etsy)

4 // Time to shed those coats and sport some dresses! Pair this dress with a bright colored cardigan and you'd be good to go! This dress would also work well with some leggings in case your area hasn't realized that it's time for Spring. (via Modcloth)


This weekend I'll be working on a great blog post on how I put together my Project Life spreads and also be working on the quilt I started. I don't know how quilters on Etsy get them done so quickly! I am definitely learning as I'm going along, but I feel like it's going to take me forever to finish it, haha. I guess we'll see how far I get! Anywho, I'm ready to spend some QT with my loves so I hope everyone has a great weekend!



Note: I am not sponsored or endorsed, I simply post about things that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment