Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

As someone who has always been a lover of paper and stationary, yet is fairly new to snail mail-ing, here are my most recent loves that I would totally buy if I didn't give up shopping for lent. lol



1 // I love this little mail pad, so perfect for those quick letters. (via Urban Outfitters)

2 // Kraft paper envelopes are so cute when paired with white ink or stamps! (via Etsy)

3 // How adorable is this library themed notecard set?! Also comes in its own cute little drawer themed box. (via Modcloth)

4 // Totally new to snail mail-ing and have nothing to get started? This Stationary case includes all the essentials (and a cute whale too!). (via Kikk K)

Happy Friday my lovely readers! We have a play date in the park later this afternoon, so now we're going to have sushi for lunch (yummm!) and take a nap before the park. Did I mention, I love the weekends? Have a good one and hopefully you get the chance to soak up some sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment