Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Favorites




1 // Love this look for springtime. Wearing a crop top with a high waisted maxi skirt is on my to-try list. Also it's perfect for me, someone with #shortpeoplestruggles, because usually maxi skirts/dresses are too long for me. It's been in the high 60's this week in Northern California, I think winter skipped this region of the world. (via modcloth)

2// Inspired by modern quilts by Rad and Happy. Thinking of doing a plus design as my first quilt because I don't have to worry about cutting out triangles, haha. (via Etsy)

3// Love Danny Dek's Tumbler. It's full of script that just makes me want to bust out some sharpies and sketch. (via Tumblr)

4// Lusting over vintage typewriters. Hope to have one, one day. Would be great for snail mail and for project life. (via Etsy)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Hoping to start my very first quilt this weekend! Finally got the chance to wash the fabric I bought, now I just gotta iron, and start cutting!! Eeep! We'll see how far I get, our weekends are usually pretty busy and it seems like there is a never ending pile of laundry and chores that need to be done (#mommylife).

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a good weekend!

- Jez

No comments:

Post a Comment