Thursday, March 20, 2014

Project Life // Week 11

Week 11 spread

Week 11 came together fairly quickly. I mostly used Studio Calico's Office Hours for the project life cards and I supplemented with my stash which included the Midnight core kit and Seafoam edition paper. I tried to use a couple cards with polka dots to bring the spread together.

Week 11 // Left side

Week 11 // Right side

This spread had a lot of warm colors, which I love since it has been really nice outside. I love the stamp set that came with this kit, ever since I got it, I've been using it a lot. I also incorporated pops of blue, green, and yellow/gold throughout the spread using sequins, chipboard shapes, and enamel dots.

Week 11 / Detail

Week 11 // Detail

My favorite part of this spread is probably the 4x6 card of Bren "tasting" my cheeseburger. I love these cork shapes and how the blue sequins go with the sweater he's wearing. The most challenging part of this spread was probably the weekly card (which is usually the hardest part of any spread I do). I re-did a card I wasn't really fond of by adding a strip of color onto the card, which made it perfect to add some alphas for the dates.

Missed Week 10? You can check it out here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment