Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bullet Journaling

I stumbled upon Bullet Journaling as I was scrolling through Instagram one morning. As an avid list maker, it made so much sense to me. I was excited to start so I ordered some Moleskine square journals and a Coleto pen.



I got a 3.5x5.5 Moleskin because I wanted it to be small enough to fit in my back pocket or coat pocket and I got a Coleto pen because 1// I love the way it writes and 2// You have multiple colors on one pen which you can change out with different refills!

I started filling it out and it just makes so much sense to me! First you start off with an Index where you can write down what is on what pages.
Then you start off with your Monthly List along with your Monthly Tasks. I also added some symbols to indicate things such as paydays and my husband's days off.
After you set up your monthly spread, then you can start making daily lists/bullets of tasks, events, and notes!
Now that I'm looking at it, my task bullets look pretty big, LOL. I first wanted to follow the grid, but I'll finish this day like this and I'll adjust it as I go along.

Also did a spread for lent so I can keep track of doing certain things every day. I also reserved some pages for blog ideas, quilting, and a wishlist of things I want to buy in the future.

Interesting in bullet journaling? Here is a great place to get started. I'm excited to see how this will turn out after this first week.

Any of you already bullet journal? Any special way you customize it to fit your life? I would love to know!

Big Hug,
Jez

5 comments:

  1. Hi. I just read about Bullet journaling the other day and am keen to give it a go. Is it better to use the grid paper, or do you think regular lined pages would work too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra! Thats actually the beauty of a Bullet Journal, you can use whatever you please! :) Good luck on starting your bullet journal up! Hope you love it as much as I do!

      Delete
  2. Just found your Bullet Journal posts via Pinterest. I'm going to start a journal this week, and I'm really hoping it gets me organised! Are you still using yours? Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your Bullet Journal posts via Pinterest; really useful! I'm starting my own journal this week and really hoping it gets me organised. Do you still use yours? Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found your posts via pinterest - awaiting my journal which should come on thursday (maybe i SHOULD have paid for one day shipping...)

    ReplyDelete