Thursday, May 15, 2014

DIY Project Life Sleeve

In my last project life spread, I made a little sleeve to hold some memorabilia I had from our mini family trip. There are some things that I don’t want to dedicate a pocket to (for example, I would rather show a photo than a hotel room key), so this little sleeve is a great alternative, and easy to do!



For this DIY, all you need are 2 project life cards, washi tape, and an optional circle punch. These two project life cards are from the Kiwi Core kit, and the washi tape is My Minds Eye, which you can get here!



I like to take the circle punch and punch out a semi-circle on the edge of one project life card, this is just to make it easier for me to take things out of the pocket once its finished.




Then you line up the two cards together, and tape the other 3 edges with washi tape! And that’s it!





Hope this little DIY helps you add some special souvenirs to your project life!


No comments:

Post a Comment