Sunday, May 4, 2014

Project Life // Week 15

So, I am now 3 weeks behind, lol.

For Week 15's project life cards I mostly used the latest Studio Calico kit which was Blue Grass Farm, then I supplemented with 4x6 cards from my stash. With each kit I try to use it for at least 2 straight spreads and then I add the left over cards to my stash. With this kit, I was also trying to use up some of the embellishments I had leftover from other kits. For example, I had a asterisk sticker sheet with just a couple of stickers left. I also played around with making my own cork embellishments with older studio calico stamps and just cutting them out.

Week 15 Spread

One new favorite embellishment of mine are these gold alphas I got from Michaels. I used them to create the word "Lovelies" on the 4x6 card.

Week 15 // Right side

Week 15 // Left side

I kept week 15 fairly simple and stuck to my usual embellishment style with sequins, wood veneers, and chipboard pieces so I could catch up since I am a bit behind. I think sometimes when I'm trying to catch up, it can be a bit challenging to be creative.

Week 15 // favorites

My favorite part is probably the Bath Time 4x6 card. I did some journaling on washi tape to make it stand out and I used a camera paperclip I got from one of my pen friends, @sarazorel.

No comments:

Post a Comment