Monday, May 5, 2014

Project Life // Week 16

For week 16 I used my newly purchased Jade core kit, which I love almost as much as my Midnight core kit.  In attempt to clean out my stash again, I used a variety of embellishments from past kits as well as my usual sequins + chipboard + wood veneers.

Week 16 Spread

Week 16 // Right side

Week 16 // Left side

I think I still have trouble incorporating washi tape, which is a shame because I feel like my washi tape collection grew by x3 since the beginning of this year, LOL. This spread actually came together pretty quickly, kept a good amount of cards pretty simple and even used a filler card for this week from the Jade core kit since I loved it so much.

Week 16 // Details

 My absolute favorite card is the one of my friend's baby Livy, shes just so cute. I used the cork letters to spell out "XO" and gold sequins in a diagonal to lead up to the chipboard heart. "XO", by the way, is a great way to use up the letter X when you have all these left over alphas that you can't make words from.

No comments:

Post a Comment