Sunday, April 13, 2014

Project Life // Week 14

Week 14 Spread

Most of the cards from week 14 are from Studio Calico's Bluegrass Farm kit, then I supplemented with some 4x6 cards and paper from my stash. I was actually playing catch up on my project life and this was the 2nd spread I did this week and it came together pretty quickly since I got my process down now.

Week 14 // Right side
Week 14 // Left side


My favorite card in this spread is the one of me and Bren at the beach. My husband took the picture and I just loved it so much. It went perfect with the cork alphas.

Week 14 // Detail
Week 14 // Detail
I really love the cork alphas from this kit. I almost wanted to hoard them, lol. I also love that they included skinny washi. Now that Lent is almost over, it's almost time to add more to my stash! I have a couple ideas I want to execute, but I haven't been able to since I gave up shopping for Lent. Looking forward to sharing it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment