Monday, April 21, 2014

DIY // Heart Tabs

A couple days ago I posted about the first pen pal booklet I made and it had these cute little heart tabs! Here, I'll show you how I made them, it's so easy!

All the tools you need are: Heart punch, mini glue dots, washi tape, project life card (or any paper for that matter!)



First, I took a project life card (those cards are so useful!) and I taped washi tape I liked to the back of it.



Then, I used my heart punch to get a bunch of hearts from the card. I honestly use this heart punch way more than I expected to when I first bought it. I love using it to add little heart confetti to my letters and for little projects like this!



Then, I took a mini glue dot and put it on the back of the heart like so...



Then I placed it on the edge of my booklet page with the top of the hearts peeking off the page so you can see them!



And TA-DA! That's it! See, I told you it was easy! :)



I love how little simple things like these heart tabs can really add onto a project or a letter. I can think of so many ways to use these! Can't wait till I can get punches in other shapes! If you end up using this tutorial, please tag #ughiloveitblog, I'd love to see it in action!  XxXx - Jez

No comments:

Post a Comment