Friday, April 11, 2014

Project Life // Week 13

Week 13 Spread

Week 13 was fun because of all the bright colors. The PL cards came from Studio Calico's Office Hours Report Add-On kit and Amy Tangerine's Plus One mini kit. Another slower week with pictures, but that was easily remedied with filler quote cards that I loved.

Week 13 // Left side
Week 13 // Right side

I took a bit of inspiration from Ali Edward's project life and started underlining my journaling. I kind of fell in love with how it turned out so I might just keep doing that.

Week 13 // Detail
Week 13 // Detail

My favorite card I think is the simple black and white one of Bren pointing at the two dogs outside. He loves those dogs. I'm so glad he's not afraid of them, because they're quite bigger than him, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment