Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Take me back

Finally got around to developing some film from some underwater cameras we had when I went to the Big Island with my family last summer. I have some Yelp reviews on things we did and saw while we were there. I love Hawaii. No matter how many times I've been there, or what island I've gone to, I always had a great time there.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

My favorites are probably the one of me and my dad jumping from a 20+ ft cliff somewhere off the coast during a kayaking tour we took.

None of these were edited in any way, and I think that's the cool thing about it. Makes me just want to put #nofilter on these, haha. It always makes me nostalgic getting film printed, especially when I Instagram (@ohwelljeziell) all the time. It's always so funny to me to bust out with a big plastic disposable camera once in awhile, especially when everyone just uses their phones. My local Costco only does digital prints now, and I had to get these done at Walgreens, and even then, not all Walgreens offer film developing services. Hopefully film sticks around for awhile, so it will be easier for my children to post #throwbackthursdays on Instagram from the photos I got printed of them from film. Lol. I know, I'm so thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment