Thursday, June 19, 2014

Project Life // Week 21

For week 21 I used the latest Studio Calico kit: Hello, Hello. This past month I also got their scrapbook add-on Hola, and their special stamp set Aloha. Also supplemented with the latest Freckled Fawn Ohdeerme kit and cards/embellishments from my stash.

Week 21 Spread
This spread was really fun, bright, and colorful. I didn't have as many pictures as I hoped, so I broke down my journaling into a couple of 3x4's and had a filler card. I tried to balance out all the color with more black and white photos, which I ended up liking.

Week 21 // Right side
Week 21 // Left side
My favorite card is probably the 4x6 card with me and Bren making silly faces. It is a really simple card, with very little embellishments, but for some reason I love it so much.

Week 21 // Progress
As you can see from my progress picture, it can get quite cluttered on my desk. I usually try to keep all the embellishments and stamps sets I want to use out, because if I don't see it, I don't use it. And of course I have a bunch of different adhesives for different things. How does your work space look when you're working on your project life?


No comments:

Post a Comment