Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Project Life // Week 22

I was able to do 3 weeks worth of spreads in 4 days, so you'll be able to see more up here soon! I was also running out of ink, so my project life was on hold until I could go pick some ink up from Costco for my printer. For those of you wondering, I print at home on my HP Officejet printer. To see more on my project life process you can see my past post here.

Week 22 Spread

For this spread, I used Studio Calico's Camelot kit and supplemented with my stash of PL cards and embellishments. Also used some some embellishments from Studio Calico's South of Market and Essentials line.

Week 22 // Right side
Week 22 // Left side
The 4x6 journal card had colors I wasn't really into so I changed it up a bit and covered it with washi tape and some word stickers. I find myself having to change up a lot of PL cards because they are either too "girly" or I just don't care for the colors. I'll write a tutorial on that soon. 


Week 22 // Detail

My favorite card (aside from the 4x6 family photo) is actually the week card! I had an idea in mind to layer on the sequins on the bottom and it actually worked out pretty well. By the way, look at Freckled Fawn's label washi tape! I mean, how genius is that. It came in the #ohdeerme kit I won (and it was a huge roll!).


Studio Calico Stamp sets
As you can see from my last post, I've been making a lot of cork embellishments lately. I got so many new, fun stamp sets that I thought it might be a great way to make embellishments (and also a fun thing to give to pen pals).

Have you made any special embellishments lately? What's your favorite kind?

No comments:

Post a Comment